Monday, September 17, 2012

박주영 : "I think I'm going to fit here perfectly".

박주영 would like for his relationship with Celta to go further than the end of this season He feels happy with the team and loves the city (specialy ham and seafood, he loves the supporters and how they recieved him, but most he likes the chance toplay in a team like Celta. "I am very happy to have joined Celta, I had the chance to play 20 minutes against Valencia and in the future I think I'll have the chance to score some goals". That's were Park's thoughts after his debut aganst Valencia.He admits there are not much story in the 20' he played, but he points the lack of time and not an adjustment problem his performance. "I can not say much about my first match, I just played 20', and I know I'll do better next time" stated Park. 


Park amits communication with his team mates is a bit complicated, but points that football language is Universal, and he thinks is not going to have much trouble to adjust to celta and the Spanish League. He points the players arehelping him a lot "All the players are helping me at this moment, and that could not be better. They are allways looking after me and make me feel confortable" he admits. Park expects to control the language in a matter of time "The language is a bit complicated, althought there are some players that speak english well an we understand each other perfectly. I hope to learn spanish". 

Park loves the spanish league. After three years in France and one in England with Arsenal Park thinks he can adjust quickly to the spanish footbal, from which he admires his technical quality. "I love the style of play of the Spanish League, is different from the French and the English. The technical quality of the teams is impresive and football is very offensive, at least for the strikers. I like the English league, but it is a much more physica competition. I think I'll fit better here." 

Despite his contract with Celta is just for the season, Park does not rule off the idea of being with Celta for a long time, but admits that his continuation with Celta will depend on his performances. " I don't knw if I am staying for a long tme. It will depend on how things goes. If I play well, why not?. The truth is that 'd love to, everyone is friendly here, team mates, supporters,..." The city also atracts him "Vigo is very beatiful, A coster city with sea and beaches. And weather is great so far, althought I don't know how winter would be". 

The idea of having just 3 points does not disturb Park, as he thinks Celta has quality enough to do a good season. "Did u see Valencia match? We played great football, everyone could see. The team has got quality and will do great" Park stands by his word when he state he plans on scoring 15 goals "The media ask and I had to give a number. I scored a lot in Korea and less in Europe. think the most I scored was 12 with Monaco, and I expect to pass that Mark. I'll give everything I have"

5 comments:

  1. His happy..we are happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwhhh, cute picture!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your twitter and have no idea what's BIG HUGE news it is. But omg.. Can't wait!!!!! >_< Very very hank you always~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was impressed by this words..I'll give Celta everything I have"
    He'll surely do that. Always thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete